Executive Management: Get-Off-The-Grid Workshop Retreat
Along with the usual executive obligatory duties of realizing long-term goals and standards; strategizing for success; meeting with the Board of Directors assuring them, as well as stockholders, your company will deliver the promised numbers; and keeping your employees safe and happy, you lead normal lives. That is, as normal as possible.
You like the rest often:
– Suffer from irregular sleep and/or sleep deprivation
– Experience fatigue and mental overload
– Have chronic stomach and digestive aliments
– Live with stress and anxiety
– Deal with divorce and separation
– Attempt to manage rebellious children
– Feel there’s a void in your life and you don’t know how to fill it
And the list goes on, just as it does for each and every one of us. Show me the person who says they don’t experience any of the above and I’ll show you the person who lives in denial.
Unlike your employees, you can’t discuss your issues around the water cooler or in the lunchroom. Often time, you walk around with emotions pinned in increasing the possibility of becoming a walking time bomb.
Let Yucatán Wellness Assist
Pamela brings 14 years of C-Suite experience having lived the life of keeping the executive facade while dealing with real-life transition. She understands and realizes when you’re searching for solutions you’re looking for value, excellence, measurable outcomes and results—results you can bank on.
In corporate, Pamela conducted and facilitated workshops, in conjunction with Human Resources, beginning with executive management concluding with hourly employees in the outsourcing department. Magic unfolded inside once the doors to the workshops were closed. The result: transparent, happier management leading to happier employees which lead to decreased turnover in home office as well as satellite offices.
Your basic Get-Off-the-Grid retreat package includes, but is not limited to:
- Transportation from airport and to all recreational sites/sight-seeing
- Clean-food eating prepared by Chef Andrew who has worked for 5-star restaurants nationally and internationally, i.e. Vail Resorts, Colorado; Wyndham Resorts, Bahamas.
- Low-impact exercise
- Coaching/team-building facilitation
Special modules that may be arranged are:
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
- Stress Management
- Medical Facilitation
- Communication Enhancement (for organizational development)
Contact a Yucatan Wellness member for a personalized team package or visit Programs and Retreats for your personal retreat and workshop.